Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - XOXOXO!


Hi Everyone! 
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a fun Valentine card to share with you using My Craft Spot's Stamping All Around Spring 2 stamp set.

My card base is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. The base layer is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and the pattern paper is from the Basic Gray Kissing Booth collection. I added a pretty border using the Martha Stewart doily punch. I tied on a milk chocolate double bow and added a sparkly gem to the center.


I cut the cute little monkey at 3 3/4 from the Create A Critter 2 plus the layers. I added a cute twine bow using Divine Valentine Twist and added rosy cheeks and freckles. I stamped the sentiment on the heart using the Jar Full of Spring stamp set.


I added a cute doily tag using the Tiny Doilies metal die and stamped the sentiment with the Stamping All Around Spring 2 stamp set.


I hope you like my card today~If you would like to see more about this card, please visit my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Thanks for visiting and have a GREAT day!
Sherrie K

8 comments:

  1. Aw love that cutie.... The bow is fantastic too!
    TFS Sherrie, enjoy your happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love that little monkey.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little monkey is too stinkin' cute! I love the twine bow and the pretty doily. Super sweet card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Super DUPER cute monkey!!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips