Saturday, February 1, 2014

DT Post by Tanya - Love Potion


Hello everyone, this is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner.  Can you believe that today is February 1st?  January just flew by and it's time to get serious about those Valentine's Day projects on your list! Today I am sharing a sweet card that I made for my hubby - I hope it will inspire you to create something special for your sweetie.....


I used the following My Craft Spot products on my card:

* That beautiful border of swirly hearts is from the Heart Border Metal Dies Set. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?
* I used the Jar Full of Spring Stamp Set for the fun "Love potion" sentiment.
* I love adding sequins to my cards for a pop of color and fun - these are called Berry Red.

I also love to decorate the inside of my cards....


* The little hearts are also from the Heart Border Metal Dies Set.  This set has some fabulous dies - perfect for so many occasions!
* For the bottom of my card I used the Fancy Edges Metal Dies Set to create this elegant, scalloped border. I just love this set ♥

And, that's about it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you soon....

Tanya

5 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips