Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Conversation Heart Boxes!


Hi everyone this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with another Valentines project for you.  I already made a project for this weeks challenge which is Valentines for Kids, but this one fits the challenge also.   I made over 30 of these little boxes to hold the boxes of conversation hearts.  I stamped them with the Build a Valentine stamp set.  I also cut the hearts out with the Heart Border Metal Dies.


I tied them shut with  Maraschino and Blossom twine.  All of the products are from My Craft Spot.






Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. super adorable treat boxes. love them. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Boxes! I am so running out of time to get treats made for my kiddos to take to school. I need to get working on it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling treat boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips