Friday, February 14, 2014

Guest Designer - Kristin from Paper Creations!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi there!  My name is Kristin from Paper Creations by Kristin and I am SO excited and honored to be a guest designer today for My Craft Spot!  Thank you so much, what a wonderful opportunity.  Kimberly has beautiful items in her shop and I am in love with her clear stamps sets~AND I have an awesome surprise for you! Yay!

I am excited to show you what I made now~


For today's project, I used the fabulous stamp set called Cute Critters. What a great set full of mixed sentiments that go so well with everything! 


I stamped this cute sentiment on some card stock and cut out a banner shape. I inked the edges a bit, I think it looks cute and helps it stand out a bit more. 



I added it to the front of an Owl Box I made from My Scrap Chick.  The box comes with the owl holding a graduation scroll, but I changed it out to hold a simple heart.  I added a few little bows to her ears and added a foam heart sticker to the middle of each bow.  This is a great gift box for Valentine's Day ~ just add some yummy goodies inside.


Now for some fun, exciting news!  I get to give away a stamp set of YOUR choice from My Craft Spot!!  To win, all you need to do is leave a comment on my blog post over at Paper Creations and let me know which stamp set from My Craft Spot is your favorite.  I will do a drawing and pick a winner in the next few days!  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristin Courtney

13 comments:

  1. Kristin, she is adorable!!! Here little bows are super cute. And the inking in the red around her eyes is very striking. It totally caught my attention!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, this is beautiful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! Congratulations on your guest designer spot! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! I love her little sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute inlove owl
    love it
    bravo
    have a lovely Valentine's day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love all of the gorgeous details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is darling.....I'm going over to her blog to check it out closer and get some details. Fabulous.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GDS!!! I have the cue critter stamp set and I LOVE it!
    TOTALLY cute Treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable! What a sweet little face , I just love this ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips