Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Challenge #126 - Sketch Challenge!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge:  It's A Sketch!

Heather created this pretty sketch for us:

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Kate

Kate's astronaut is awesome!! I love the flag she made and how she layered her banners - so fun!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Build a Valentine
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Wavy, Small Alphabet
Sequins:  Caribbean



Ally

Ally's cards are so cute!! I love how she added sequins to the frosting! Her embossed gold sentiment look gorgeous!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Wavy
Sequins:  Caribbean, Tickled Pink


Gwen

Gwen's card is soooo pretty! I love her patterned papers and heart pearls - beautiful!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Bakers Twine:  Stone


Sherrie

 Sherrie's frame is gorgeous! I love her embossing too, especially on the little girl's hair! So pretty!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies: Ribbon Banners~Wavy


This week's prize:

Tiny Tags 3 stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!



5 comments:

  1. Super cute & Fun DT projects. Fun Challenge..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations from the Dt's

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great incentive that super versatile stamp set! I recently found your blog and now your products... Great find for sure, wonderful!

    I'm looking forward to link up my project later today!

    gracielliedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome DT inspiration everyone! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips