Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Design Team Member!!


I am so excited to introduce Karen, from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles, as our newest design team member!  Karen is so talented and will be a great addition to the My Craft Spot team!  Most of you already know her and love her beautiful creations and her sweet personality.  :)


Hello, everyone! My name is Karen Heins and I am ecstatic to join the talented My Craft Spot designers! I live in Michigan with two fluffy cats, will be marrying my best friend, and have an affinity for all things sweet and sparkly. My heart speaks clearest through artistic means, be it crafting, ballet, or baking. I thrive on creative adventures and strive to be a divine ray of sunshine through each. The majority of my projects go to I Feel the Love, where we deliver hope and love to those who are seriously ill, homeless, grieving, or simply need to know they are not alone. My favorite aspect of card-making is the details! I love pouring over each carefully selected element, tailoring the design to the sweet recipient. Everything I create is a reflection of my heart! I'm thrilled for this new journey and look forward to sharing my heartfelt creations with you. :)

Karen's Blog:

Kaleidoscopic Sparkles

The details in Karen's cards are all amazing!  I love the shape of this pretty card!  Her butterfly is gorgeous!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Tiny Tags 2
Metal Dies:  Tiny Tags

Karen's Christmas shadow box card is one of my favorites!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Ornate Labels

I love her snow scene with this beautiful ballerina - absolutely stunning!


Don't you just love Karen's umbrella full of flowers?!  So pretty!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies: Tiny Doilies

Karen's beach scene shape card is adorable!  Love that cute crab!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Tiny Tags 2
Metal Dies: Tiny Tags

Karen will be replacing Marlene as a My Craft Spot Design Team member. We wish Marlene the best and thank her for all of the beautiful projects she has designed and shared with us over the years!  

So excited to have Karen join us!!

Happy crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Karen - so well deserved... I finally get to see your pics, you are as lovely and pretty as can be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have found another beautiful blog and wouldn't have found it if I weren't stocking (I mean following) Karen, hehe I am so excited for everyone for Karen is a ray of sunshine and exudes with love where ever she may be, be prepared to feel it!!! Any team would be fortunate to have her... I look forward to getting to know you all, seeing and buying your products and seeing what the DT creates in the future!!!! Yay Karen, you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to this amazing Design Team Karen! I am excited to begin working with you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful, detailed, fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen - I know you are going to show us all your amazing talent and heart felt creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Karen. I'll look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Karen! You are an amazingly talented Godly woman and we love your work so much. Thank you for the shout out in this post. We know you will be a valued member of this DT!! So, so, excited for you. And you get to work with Tanya, another favorite designer of ours!
    Love ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Karen! I am so happy for you and Kimberly! You are going to love being on this wonderful team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you my angelic friend!!! Super excited!!!
    This is AWESOME!! You will have so much fun in this new journey especially with Kimberly and the fabulous DT ladies!!
    Who would not want to have you on their DT.
    As Naomi just stated "You go Girl"..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your work is amazing Karen! My jaw dropped when I saw the Christmas Shadow Box card you created.. it is truly stunning!!
    Congratulations on being a part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome my friend to the DT! How exciting to have you create with us:) Your work is amazing and so inspiring and can't wait to see all your wonderful projects:) Congrats and big hugs!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Karen! I'm so looking forward to all your creations, the ones you have posted here are just beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the Design Team! All of your work is AMAZING!! I am excited to see more of your beautiful creations!

    Hugs,
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Karen!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to see how you showcase Kimberly's stamps and dies!! You know I'm your biggest fan!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Karen, what an asset you will be to the team. I am so looking forward to seeing you showcase Kimberly's stamps. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips