Monday, February 24, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Big Sentiments 2 stamp set!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 3 metal die sets).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!! 

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the new Big Words metal die set into our projects.

I love the first Big Sentiments stamp set so much for making cards and adding to gifts that I just had to add more of these oversized sentiments!

Today's stamp set is the Big Sentiments 2 stamp set:

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:

 

I love Walnut Distress Ink and use it on almost all of my projects.  I especially like to use it on patterned paper as it defines the edges.  I cut this fun owl box at the original file size.


I used dimensionals to help the eyes and beak really stand out.  I also curled the ends of his ruffly front feathers by rolling them around a pencil before adhering them to the owl body.



MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
 Natural Jute Twine


All of today's projects use the Big Sentiments 2 stamp set

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!! 


Tanya's card is beautiful! The red and blue combo is so fun and the grass looks awesome.  I love the sentiment she chose to go with her cute mailbox!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2

Ally

Ally's card is soooo pretty!  I love her stitching and beautiful butterfly!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges, Small Alphabet (butterfly)


Sherrie

Sherrie's baby diaper card is so pretty!  I love her sweet tag pinned to her bow!



I love how she used the new big word die!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2, Tiny Tags and New Arrival
Metal Dies: Big Words, Ribbon Banners-Straight
Crinkle Ribbon: Denim


Heather

 Heather's card makes me feel happy just looking at it! I love all of the splashes of color and her yellow heart in the center!
 

MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
Sequins:  Snow Flurries



I love Gwen's cute baby card! The dresser drawers are so fun!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2


Karen's coloring is awesome! What a cute digi and the doily tags are so pretty!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2, Simply Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Straight, Tiny Doilies, Tiny Doilies 2
 Crinkle Ribbon: Petal Pink
Bakers Twine: Traditional Chocolate



Kate's card is adorable!! I LOVE her cute piece of cake! What a fun shaped card!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Arched



 Sherrie's owl box is super cute!  I love the sentiment she chose to go with this!


MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners~Straight
Burgundy Jute Twine


Robin



MCS Supplies
 Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
Metal Dies:  Big Words
Crinkle Ribbon: Buttercup



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Happy Easter stamp set:

Happy Easter stamp set

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Scrapping Life Cards metal die set and the Scrapping Life - Everyday stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Go shopping now  :)


68 comments:

  1. Your owl box is so cute, Kimberly! The inking is fabulous and the ruffled feathers look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, your owl shaped box is adorable! I love the colors of patterned papers you used for the feathers. Your owl treat would make a perfect *just because* gift that would brighten anyone's day. :) Great job my friend!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all perfect! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I have been looking forward to this stamp release party!!!! Can't wait to visit all the girls , the projects are amazing!!!!!! I really love your owl box with that big sentiment Kimberly and love that you fluffed the feathers of the owl using a pencil... beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put your badge in my sidebar on my blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another great release, Kimberly! Everyone's projects are fabulous! Can't wait to see more! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these big sentiments! They really make a big impact on the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Pure talent and fabulous new stamps. Love them all!

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and I have already placed the stamp party button on my sidebar (that is how I remembered it started today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed the creations. Tanya & Robin did not have their post up yet so I'll ck back later. The shape creations are my fav.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great first day sneak peek. Can hardly wait for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Blog is so inspirational and I LOVE the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your owl treat bag is so adorable!! I love the papers you used!! The new stamps and dies look amazing!! Looking forward to see the awesome projects by the DT tomorrow!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your party button on my blog!! Thanks for another chance to win :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. How awesome! What a great set, lovin the idea of the big word dies!!
    Everyone did an amazing job, the projects are gorgeous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I simply LOVE your Owl Kimberly! And the DT Rocked it yet again! All the designs are fabulous! Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for us! And I'm looking forward to Saturday to purchase some new items! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just letting you know... I have your Party Blog stamp on my blog! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what fun new stamps and I am especially loving the word dies. So cool! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your release party button on my blog ;). Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome DT projects -- stamps l and dies look great. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just came from Karen's blog where I always go to see the most amazing work! I am so inspired by all your talented designers. Love the owl treat box :) What a fun and adorable gift. Have a blessed week
    Cindy
    http://iammorethanamother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I placed your party button on my blog! Thank you so much for all the inspiration.
    Cindy
    http://iammorethanamother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous projects, I really love the owls! The sentiments are perfect for many occasions and I love how big they are!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your DT did an awesome job---this stamp set is definitely a must have. Can't wait to see what else you have in store this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the big sentiments and the font you chose.. These will fill a void in my collection. I have lots of small sentiments but lack larger ones. Cute projects today.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome owl box Kimberly! Oh my gosh, I love the fluffed out feathers..so stinken cute! We were on the same page, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  27. "WOW" All of the above are absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kimberly, your owl tote is amazing! That cut is one of my all-time favorites (and was my first Silhouette project!). Your designing of it is outstanding. The colors and patterns are earthy and fun... and the dimension you achieved is truly inspiring. Beautifully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely projects! Love the stamp set!


    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looking forward to your blog hop. I loved the samples shown today.
    DawnRI

    ReplyDelete
  32. I posted your button on face book..
    DawnRI

    ReplyDelete
  33. All the projects are gorgeous and your owl box is so cute. Great Easter stamp set too.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I posted your party button on my blog's sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, all the cards and 3d projects are amazing. Love the owl treat box and baby card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. the projects today are amazing!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have the party button on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great giveaway and release! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have shared the release party button on Pinterest, I will share it on facebook right away! Thanks for a chance to win...

    ReplyDelete
  41. Kimberly your owl is Super DUPER cute!!
    AWESOME projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your Stamp Release Party Blog stamp on my blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your darling owl box with his ruffled feathers! Everyone made such great creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your party button is on my blog.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. LOVE your wonderful projects everyone.
    What wonderful ways to showcase the stamps and dies.
    Thanks for sharing your creative talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your release/hop badge in on my blog sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the cards. I am so glad you have this large sentiment stamp. I am wild about heat embossing and these stamps are perfect for this. Also crazy about sentiment dies. I am going to really enjoy these previews and of course the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super adorable project Kimberly! Love the sentiment on your project and on each of the entire DT's!! They all did an amazing job with day 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your Owl is adorable! All of the DT projects are fantastic... Serious Inspiration!! I am really loving the larger sentiment set. A definite go-to stamp set that I would use all the time. Can't wait until Saturday! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love all of the inspiring projects and fun sentiments! Your owl is so super cute! Awesome job on the first day of the release, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Awesome projects! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love your owl - its fabulous. The DT have done you proud, what fantastic creations, showcasing your fabulous sentiments! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great ideas here ladies! Love the different shapes.
    Thanks so much for sharing your craft!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh my goodness! That stamp set looks fabulous! Your box is wonderful and all of the DT projects are too!

    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have your button on my blog's sidebar.

    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such a wonderful variety of beautiful projects! Kimberly your sweet little owl is just so stinkin' cute! Love the "ruffled feathers" and pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Fabulous creations! Loving this new Big Sentiments 2.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am loving Sherrie's owl box... seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Great sentiments I always love your gorgeous fonts. Heather's card is stunning, the blue and yellow is such a happy combination and the glossy heart is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great projects! Love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Big Sentiments 2 and Big Words I think I *need* in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great projects today!!! I already purchased the Big Sentiments and this stamp set would compliment it nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I have your stamp party button on my sidebar. http://kenairivercrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips