Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #2 - Scrapping Life - Everyday!


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!  You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so fun!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the new Big Words metal die set into our projects.

Like many of you, my papercrafting adventure started with my desire to preserve memories through scrapbooking.  I was so excited when Robin came up with the idea for today's stamp and metal die sets!  These fit perfectly into the 4x3 scrapbook pocket pages.  They are also fantastic building blocks for card makers!

Today's set is the Scrapping Life Everyday stamp set and the coordinating Scrapping Life Cards metal dies.
 
Here's my project:


Because I got a little carried away and added a sentiment . . . and a flower . . . and twine . . . lol . . . to the side of my basic 4x3 card, this one won't fit in the pocket pages, but will make a great focal point on a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page. 


This stamp set is a build-a-sentiment type stamp set with lots of great sentiments to combine as well as some fun images!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life Everyday
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life, Fancy Edges (notebook paper border), Tiny Doilies 2Ribbon Banners - Straight
Natural Jute Twine


I cut the pretty flower a long time ago with my Cricut and added it to my flower stash when it didn't fit the project I was working on at the time.  The Tiny Doily underneath my flower is a sneak peek of a metal die set you will see more of later this week.


All of today's projects use the Scrapping Life Everyday stamp set and the coordinating Scrapping Life Cards metal dies.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 


Gwen's camera mini album is awesome!! What a fun idea! I love the way she placed her sentiments!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life


This metal die set comes with lots of fun bonus shapes . . . cameras, arrows, and a heart!



Kate's card is so sweet! The "broken" heart is a nice touch and I love how she added the grass inside her frame. Just beautiful!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life, Fancy Edges (grass and to 'break' heart)
Sequins:  Caribbean



Heather's scrapbook page is really fun! What sweet girls - love the pictures! I really need to get going on my scrapbooks again . . .


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life



Tanya covered a piece of chipboard to make a magnet for her grandson's school photo.  What a great way to frame her grandson's picture! He looks like a sweetie!


MCS Supplies


Karen

 Karen's box is absolutely beautiful! The roses and pearls are soooo pretty! I love how she layered the new Big Word dies!  I love the sentiments on this fun stamp set!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life Everyday, Tiny Tags 2 (flourishes)
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life, Big Words


Sherrie

Sherrie's camera box mini album is so cute! I love each and every page! Really pretty!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life
Jute String:  Burgundy, Olive, Brown, Ivory and Natural


 
Ally

I love the background paper Ally used to create this whimsical card! Her little sailboat is darling!



 MCS Supplies

Robin

 Robin's mini tri-fold album is so cute! I love these dies and stamps she designed! Some of my favorites!!!

 

MCS Supplies

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

Cute Critters stamp set

Cute Critters stamp set

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Scrapping Life Calendar stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Shop at My Craft Spot online store

Happy crafting!

63 comments:

  1. Kimberly, your mini page is stunning! The papers are gorgeous and I love your pretty flower. The oversized tab is fabulous! Such a beautiful photo too! I especially love today's sets as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all soooo cute! The Box is my fave and is very inspirational for those times when you just need something special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me post your sticker to my blog! Huge inspirations to pass along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly I love your project and that note book edge die cut is a must have!!!! I thought it was a great idea to use this piece on a 12" by 12", great solution when we over shoot the runway, hahaha

    All the cards and projects by the DT is Awesome!!! Loving how the dies and sentiments are being showcased, you have such a great team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous set, today!! I am loving all the sneaks of this one!! Can't wait to see more! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love your photo element that you have created, its beautiful. Once again the DT have made awesome creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever ideas and such a great projects! Fun to watch and can't wait what you gals have for us tomorrow... :)

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd - I have the stamp party button on my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, these designs are too cute! Love all these camera themes - I have a sneaking feeling these dies and stamps will be perfect for cards for my photographer friends!!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the versatility of the new products and all the wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome idea for a stamp set...and as always, your DT showed it off brilliantly! Well done, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your project is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! The new dies and stamps look amazing!! All of the DT projects are so awesome and inspiring!! Looking forward to tomorrow's projects!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your party button on my sidebar!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gasp....Kimberly, this is BEAUTIFUL!! Wow, the mix of papers are fabulous and I love the way you framed out the picture! The flower is so stunning! The sentiments are perfect for your project!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. You all continue to AMAZE me!!!WOW!! The DT projects are absolutely AMAZING!!! But I truly love these release of such sweet sentiments!! Love it!
    Kimberly, your Creation is Perfect and so BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have placed the Stamp Release Party button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of the projects yet again Kimberly! The DT is showing off your products so well.... Looking forward to tomorrows projects! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your release party stamp on my blog! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This release is getting better and better!!! Thanks for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I already shared the release party button on my facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also have you on my blog: gracielliedesign dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like some fun stamps and dies today. Everyone did a beautiful job on their projects. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your stamp release party button on my blog. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all so beautiful!!! I can't wait Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another fabulous sneak peek! Love all those fun mini albums and cameras!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have your button on sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the super cute camera and pic projects.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such darling projects.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I put your party button on my blog.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at sol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW! Kimberly this is gorgeous!!!! Another AWESOME project and GREAT new release!!!
    AGAIN your DT has ROCKED today's sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your 3 x 4 card, You could display it on your mantle, is so pretty! Awesome projects by the DT. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing, amazing projects again today ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your party button is happily appearing on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my these are all so cute! I LOVE that camera mini album so much!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I shared the post and badge on FB here!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528973513886721&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  38. This sentiment stamp set looks awesome! I love sets that are versatile for either card making or scrapbooking. Those little mini albums are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I shared on FB since I don't have a blog: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=472380699550445&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  40. I absolutely love all of the projects today, so many fun possibilities for us scrapbookers! The dies and stamps are awesome, blown away by the creations from this release!

    ReplyDelete
  41. All of the projects are fabulous! You have SUCH a talented DT!!

    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your party button on my blog!

    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  43. I don't do the party button thing, but I wanted to let you know how cool your project is today. I am going to visit the designers blogs, now.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ladies you've done it again - beautiful work! Kimberly your project is just gorgeous! I love the soft pretty colors and patterns and the details are just amazing. This is going to be fabulous on a layout - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great inspiration from you and the DT! Looks like another fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love today's stamps! I can't wait to see the whole set!!! Saturday, hurry up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  48. Really fun projects and wonderful products.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    Brand-new blog: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love those stamps. Wonderful projects from the DT, though I'm very sad to read about Kate's doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Kimberly, your project is absolutely beautiful! I love it! Love all the projects today.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love your project, Kimberly! Just beautiful! I really enjoy seeing all the projects done by the design team. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ooooooh! Love the new stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh you guys sure did capture the wonders of life with your projects.
    Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your pretty button has been on my sidebar since the first announcement way back when.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love this set, good not only for scrapbooking but cards.

    ReplyDelete
  56. The party button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Kimberly, I truly adore every inch of this project. When I think of mini's (or focal points of bigger layouts, as you mentioned), this is what I envision. :o) The sweet design has such lovely elements from the fantastic use of the new goodies to that beautiful flower. I love your papers, the tiny doily, and of course the stunning picture. Everything about this is marvelous! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  58. I just purchased two Project Life complete sets and hope to start working with them upon my return from vacation. (new photos to use). This set is a MUST for me.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have your stamp party button on my sidebar. I love what the team came up with. http://kenairivercrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips