Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Scrapping Life - Calendar!


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the projects everyone made for today!  They are all so fun!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 2 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
  
Today's set is Scrapping Life - Calendar stamp set and Scrapping Life Cards metal die set

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the new Big Words metal die set into our projects.
 
Here's my project:


This metal die is the perfect size for small cards!  To make a shape card with this metal die, I folded my cardstock in half and then lined up the metal die so the cutting edge overlapped the folded edge.  I used a piece of painters tape to secure the metal die to the cardstock wouldn't slip, then ran it through my Cuttlebug.


I used the Fancy Edges metal dies to create the fun border on the side of my card.


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards, Big Words, Fancy Edges


All of today's projects use the Scrapping Life - Calendar stamp set and Scrapping Life Cards metal die set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Kate

I love the colors and clean look of Kate's card and the banner she added to her clipboard!  What a great card for remembering the day Kate and her husband met!



MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards, Tiny Tags (for the tab with the year), Ribbon Banners - Straight, Fancy Edges
Baker's Twine - Lemon Tart




Gwen's calendar is beautiful!! What a super idea - would make a great desktop calendar!


MCS Supplies
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards


Sherrie

Sherrie's gift box is so fun! I love her cute balloon and beautiful flowers!



MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar, Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards, Lacy Banners
Crinkle Ribbon:  Buttercup, Petal Pink
Bakers Twine:  Pink Sorbet


Tanya

Tanya's Easter countdown card is adorable!  How cute to add the bunny like this!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards
Bakers Twine:  Cotton Candy

Heather

 Heather's calendar cards are so pretty! Using the banner for the month is a great idea!


 

MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life CardsRibbon Banners - Straight


Sherrie

I love Sherrie's box of birthday tags - such a fun idea!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar, Stamping All Around Spring, Always & Forever, Postage Stamps, Tickets
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards, Tiny Doilies
Jute String:  Ivory




 Karen

Karen's giraffes are absolutely adorable!! What a sweet calendar hanging!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar, Scrapping Life - Everyday, Big Sentiments 2
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards
Jute String: Brown (for giraffe manes)


Robin

Robin's card is so pretty!  I love the Big Words dies!


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards, Big Words


Ally 

Ally's Pocket cards are all so fun!  I love her pot of gold and 4 leafed clover!



MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Scrapping Life - Calendar, Scrapping Life - Everyday
Metal Dies:  Scrapping Life Cards, Fancy Edges, Ribbon Banners-Straight, Small Alphabet

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Sequins:  Tickled Pink, Lemon Meringue, Toadally Green

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Shop at My Craft Spot online store

Happy crafting!

56 comments:

  1. What a great deal of inspiration from the design team and a super release. The calendar is a must have.Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and creative projects......that giraffe just makes me giggle!!!
    Would LOVE to win some of your fantastic sequins. Thanks for the chance!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    Brand-new blog: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous blog! That Calendar Wall Hanging is Amazing! PS- I added the sticker to my blog! Thanks for a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also advertised this awesome release party on my blog with the stamp button...check it out @ ifieverdoit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects. I love the calendar stamp and scrapping life card combination, I can see it can be used for much more than pocket pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always so impressed with The DT's projects, you have quite a team there Kimberly!!!! All the projects are amazing girls, amazing job... Wow look at those sequin colors, beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kimberly! How fun is this set! I love the calendar! Everything has been wonderful so far! Can't wait to see more! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww....these new stamps and dies look great! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings and I will definitely be here on Saturday for the big blog hop! :)

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  9. And of course I have the Stamp party button on my sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The calendar creations are wonderful. No post fir Robin(not seen one for her all wk) or Ally. Will ck back later.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the creative ideas with this calendar set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kimberly, your shaped card is so FUN!! I love that idea for making smaller cards. The pretty edge is fabulous and LOVE the glossy accents on the arrow and Happy! This is such a GREAT die and stamp set! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kimberly, your card is so bright and cheerful! The happy colours are SO fun - and what a super design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love all, first of all thanks for the inspiration on how to used the border die, I have it and I used it many times, but never in the way you did on your card. As usual, de DT's projects are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that calendar stamp! The size and the font is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the design and all of the awesome stamps and dies!! The calendar stamp is so fabulous - I love it!! More amazing inspiration from the entire DT!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome!! Love the new products...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGOSH! Kimberly... Your card is fabulous! I so love what the DT designed today.... Karen's Calendar is too cute for words.... LOVE, LOVE everyone's projects today! Getting excited for Saturday!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just letting you know... Your Party blog button is on my blog! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness what a sweet bunch of calendars.
    Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your sweet badge on my bloggy sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  24. More awesome sneak peeks. Everyone did a beautiful job showcasing these today. What a fun release. Great for scrapbooking, project life and beyond. Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have your stamp release party button on my blog. Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. "WOW" All are absolutely stunning creations

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all these fun calendar projects, fun peek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome projects!!! This release looks so fun! I can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just want to let you know that your Party Badge is on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have been wanting a calendar stamp set for a long while. Thanks for the great ideas.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Have your event button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is super cute with all the layers - all the projects are fabulous.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party button on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I already posted your badge on FB. Thanks for chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The calendar projects are adorable, fun sneak peeks, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This has been a lovely day 3 sneak peek!!
    ADORABLE projects!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  38. I placed your Party Release Badge on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the shape and papers for your card - fabulous! DT's creations are amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMGosh I had to drop in again and let you know I got my "Birthday Wishes" and "Big Sentiments" stamps in the mail today!!! I can't believe how fast it got here, thank you so much Kimberly, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely projects! I love the calendar stamp!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such great projects! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  44. GREAT project Kimberly!!!! Love what your DT created as well!!!!
    Another GREAT day of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my goodness - I am so ready to fast forward the calendar and have some warm weather! These creations simply warm the heart! Which will have to do for now in Toronto! lol
    Thank you for sharing your great designs!
    Cheers, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  46. Kimberly, I love how you used the die to make the card base! Your design is fantastic.. you incorporated so many fun elements into the space. The Big Word die looks gorgeous (so in love with that font) and I love the fancy edge you added. Amazing calendar placement, too. I've always loved your designs and this is no exception. :o) Beautifully done!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  47. There are so many great ideas on this post! You really have an amazing DT!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have your party button on the sidebar of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, great projects today. I am loving this die set and what everyone was able to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your stamp party button on my blog. http://kenairivercrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips