Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Jar Full of Flowers!


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies). Then on Saturday, join us for a blog hop!

Robin has designed another gorgeous stamp set to go with the Jars collection. This stamp set is full of all of the pieces you need to build your own unique bouquet of flowers!

Today's set is the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set.

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the new Big Words metal die set into our projects.
 
Here's my project:


I used a small flower from the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set to stamp this flower bouquet.  I added white dots with a gel pen.  I thought it would be interesting to have only the top of the jar showing.  :)


MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers, Jar Basics
 Jute String:  Ivory


I poked holes in the cardstock and then threaded the jute string through before tying a bow.


All of today's projects use the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Ally 

Ally's flowers are beautiful! I LOVE the 'water' in her jar - so pretty!



MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers, Jar Basics
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges, Tickets, Small Alphabet
 
Heather

Heather's jar full of flowers is gorgeous! I love the white on kraft color combo - really pretty!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers, Jar Basics
 Natural Jute Twine



 Gwen's butterflies looks look stunning on her inked doily! Wow!  Yes, these butterflies are part of this beautiful stamp set! 


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers
Metal Dies:  Big Words , 4" Doily


Tanya's flowers look gorgeous! I love the papers she chose and that touch of lace! Just beautiful!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers, Jar Basics


Kate

 Kate's card is so fun! I love the flower pattern she made for the background and her colors are so striking!



MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers
 Jute String:  Black



Kate
 I love the way Kate filled her card with these pretty flowers!  What a fun technique!




MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers

Sherrie
I love the beautiful stitching on Sherrie's card!  Her fancy border is pretty too! 



MCS Supplies
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers, Jar Basics, Stamping All Around Spring
Metal Dies: Jar Basics, Fancy Edges, Tiny Doilies 
 Crinkle Ribbon: Toadally Green


 
Robin

 Robin's flowers are sooooo pretty! I love the sweet pearl in the center and her cute tag!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Jar Full of Flowers, Jar Basics
Metal Dies: Jar Basics



Karen's card is gorgeous!  I love her shimmery butterflies and gems!



 MCS Supplies:



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Tiny Tags metal die set!

Tiny Tags metal dies

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Tiny Doilies 2 metal dies and the coordinating Simply Sentiments stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Shop at My Craft Spot online store

Happy crafting!

49 comments:

  1. What an amazing array of cards. I love all the different styles. Those flowers and butterflies are very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set to go with the jar set. Love all the creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the add ons for the jar! The flowers and butterflies are beautiful! Loving all the sneak peeks! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again gorgeous projects by the DT!!! I love how you made only the top of the jar show Kimberely, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another day of lovely cards - everyone did such a good job. Love all the flowers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, Kimberly! Your stamping technique is beautiful and the little white pen dots are just the right touch. I love the way you positioned the jar too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Karen's card! They r all soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I placed your Stamp Party Button on my FB page! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think these are BEAUTIFUL. Just a bit of spring to bright my day. I love how they can be used with existing jar set or on their own too. Awesome sneaks! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your Release Party button on my blog! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your card is so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous bouquet of flowers!! They are fabulous!! More amazing inspiration from the DT, too!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes! Flowers! Lovely lovely flowers and butterflies! The things of warmth and sunshine!
    Loving the 3d jars!
    Wonderful use of Jute Twine and kraft card - wonderful combo.
    Excellent work on all projects!
    Cheers and thanks for sharing!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimberly, this Mother's Day card is certainly to be treasured! I LOVE your stamping technique! The bouquet is gorgeous in design and in color. Wonderful idea with the jar... the change of perspective is beautiful. It draws your attention to that glorious arrangement. :o) Your work is always inspiring!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE those flowers!!!! Such a beautiful card Kimberly!!!
    FAB job again by your DT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "WOW" So beautiful are these creations x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the projects!!! They are ALL GORGEOUS!!!
    Awesome job to ALL on their creations!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your Stamp Release Party button on my sidebar.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super pretty card Kimberly! The bouquet of the flowers are beautiful and love the colors:) Soooo pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW everything looks so beautiful!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, these are all so gorgeous, what a pretty release, love the white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet stamping. The projects are fantastic.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  25. The DT knocked these stamps out of the park. Incredible projects!!! Looking forward to Day 5 tomorrow!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  26. And of course the Party Badge is on my Sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow....they are all fabulous!!!!! So excited to be able to purchased this new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGOSH... Such BEAUTIFUL Cards Ladies! I LOVE them all.... the flowers are so pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. The party button is on my blog too! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am in awe at the vast differences between all of the cards the DT created! How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your button is on the sidebar of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for sharing all the amazing projects.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your pretty pink badge is on my blog sidebar.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the flowers but my absolute favorite are the butterflies. All the cards are gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  35. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog. TFTC

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome sauce! Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! They are fabulous! Love all those amazing projects that the talented gals have made with the new products.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have the button on the sidebar on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your card is beautiful Kimberly! I love all the projects! This stamp set is going to be a must have. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have your party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Like the Jar creations. Before I continue cking them out I wanted to mention that Ally or me have days mixed up. On Ally's site she has Doily as Wed post, Jar as Thurs post and I did not see a post for today, Fri.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  42. Like all the wonderful creations. Did not find Robin's posts. Link for Robin has last post Feb 14.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my - I love your card and all that fabulous stamping of those delightful flowers. DT creations are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous flowers on all of the projects! Your stamping of the flowers looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love, love, love. Again this set would work so well with one of my die cuts I already purchased from MCS. Thanks for designing your stamps and cuts to work well with your other releases.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your party stamp button on my blog. http://kenairivercrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips