Friday, February 28, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Tiny Doilies 2 and Simply Sentiments!


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Tomorrow is also the day that all of the new sets will be available to order.  Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

Robin has designed another set of gorgeous Tiny Doily metal dies plus a stamp set filled with sentiments that fit perfectly inside the center of these pretty doilies!  They will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's sets are the beautiful Tiny Doilies 2 metal dies and the coordinating Simply Sentiments stamp set

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the new Big Words metal die set into our projects.
 
Here's my project:


These Tiny Doilies are the perfect size for 3x3 inch cards.  I adhered everything with lots of dimensionals in between the layers.


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies 2 , Tiny Doilies
 Jute String:  Brown


I distressed the edges on this card and inked all of the pieces with Walnut Distress ink.


I love the 'stitching' on this fun scalloped Doily!  The new  Tiny Doilies 2 metal die set coordinates with the original Tiny Doilies metal dies.  You can use each alone, but they are so much better together!


I distressed and inked this card as well.


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies


All of today's projects use the Tiny Doilies 2 metal dies and the coordinating Simply Sentiments stamp set

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 


I love Sherrie's cute cupcake shape card!  Those sprinkles look yummy!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies
Crinkle Ribbon: Petal Pink
Bakers Twine:  Cappuccino




Karen's tags are gorgeous!  I love how delicate this new set of Tiny Doilies is!  So pretty!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies




 Kate's tissue box is beautiful! I love her sweet doily with the butterfly and the papers she chose are so pretty! What a thoughtful gift.

(Kate gave this tissue box to a dear friend at her mother's funeral.)


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies, Fancy Edges,
Small Alphabet (butterfly)


Gwen

 Gwen's treat boxes are wonderful! What a great idea to use the doily as a flower! I love the velcro closure too - so smart!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies



I love the fun colors Kate used for her gift bag - so cheerful!


MCS Supplies:
Crinkle Ribbon: Snow White


I love how Heather used the clothespins on her doilies! Gorgeous card!!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2
Ivory Jute Twine


Sherrie

 Sherrie's card set is so pretty! What a great gift idea!


MCS Supplies:


All packaged:


Ally

Ally's cards are so fun! I love the colors and patterns she used and, of course, the pretty doilies!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies


 Ally

Ally's musical Happy Birthday card is beautiful!  I love how she layered her Big Words die cuts! 


MCS Supplies:
Sequins:  Metallic
Metal Dies: Big Words

Robin

 I love these little doilies Robin designed!  Pretty card set!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:   Tiny Doilies 2, Tiny Doilies


Tanya



MCS Supplies:

What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Stamping All Around Spring stamp set

Stamping All Around Spring stamp set

What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to purchase on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Gallery!

Shop at My Craft Spot online store

Happy crafting!

51 comments:

  1. These sweet dies and lovely sentiments are fantastic. The DT has produced some amazing creations this week. Can't wait for the full release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your team did an AMAZING job...one more wonderful post with beautiful progects...can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I posted your Release Party Stamp on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I posted your Release Party Stamp on my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet little cards are fabulous, Kimberly!! I LOVE the inking and distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No lack of inspiration here! LOL, Way to rock the new doily set and little sentiments DT!! All your projects are beautfiul!!!!
    I just ordered the Jar die cut and the stamps (and more) from being sooo inspired by your projects on Day 4... oh and because the order arrives super fast!! Have a great day super team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet doily dies and love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so fabulous!! I absolutely love the tiny doilies!! They look amazing!! Looking forward to the hop tomorrow and more amazing inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, these are BEAUTIFUL! Everyone has showcased them perfectly. I'm looking forward to seeing all the products tomorrow! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your Release Party Button on my blog. Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say.... I'm LOVIN' the Doilies! They are super cute and look like a "must have" for us crafters! Everyone has been showing such amazing projects all week... Can't wait to hop along with you all tomorrow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your Party Badge on my blog! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the Simply Sentiments and the new Doilies are super cute. So many uses for both of these products! The DT did a great job showcasing everything again today!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Party Badge is still hanging out in my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your 3" by 3" cards are fab and I love those little doilies - perfect to add those sentiments into! DT amazing as they have been all week. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cupcake cards!
    The doilies are a perfect size for the wonderful square cards!
    Very unique, thoughtful and personal tissue box.
    Yummy looking treat boxes too!
    Great work by all - as always
    Happy Friday!!!
    JenAA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable 3 x 3 cards Kimberly! The doilies is hands down one of my favorite dies! Your cards are the perfect size to have on hand and I don't nearly make enough of them. Thanks for inspiring!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the little 3x3 cards, they are so cute, and the doilies are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Release button on sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh I LOVE the Tiny doily dies!! Super cute for tags and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I shared the giveaway and badge on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473887236066458&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous projects,, just love the doily dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great little cards and I love the doilies.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I crazy over doilies so those adorable little doily dies are a must have! Love how they look on the tags and gift bags...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Tiny Doilies are my favorite dies and these are no exception. They are gorgeous and all of the projects look amazing! Congrats on another awesome release, looking forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I posted the badge on my Facebook page!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530677220383017&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  28. Okay..so this has to be my FAVORITE set!!! I love the lovely sentiments!! very SWEET projects!! love all the cards and 3-d creations!! AWESOME sneak peek.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your Stamp Release Party Badge on my blog.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  30. All the projects are rockin. Thanks for all the fun.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your cards! They are adorable! The design team did a great job again. Looking forward to tomorrow. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the tiny Doilies 2 dies! All of todays projects are fabulous!

    madimon at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. The new doilies are so pretty, Kimberly! Love them and the new sentiments, too! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kimberly, your cards are beautiful! These doilies work wonderfully for sweet-sized cards. I love your layering and distressing... they are done perfectly! The papers you chose to help showcase these goodies are gorgeous! Lovely work on this stunning set of cards. They make me smile. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love those cute doilies and love all the inspiration to make sets of cards in a breeze with these adorable dies! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful. I love those big sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  40. FAB-ulous!! Love the look on those tiny doilies and they work so well on small cards. Beautiful work.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  41. And you can find the Stamp party button on the sidebar of my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my gosh I love these sweet doilies.
    Wonderful creations everyone.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  43. OMG I just love this die set and small stamps. I have a one of your small die sets that these stamps would work with. Wonderful all around from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your stamp party button on my blog.http://kenairivercrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love love live the tiny doilies! Awesome job DT!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This new release is just fabulous!! I love everything!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have alos placed your stamp party button on my blog. http://amazingcraftswithjess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Those dies and the coordinating stamps are so amazing! Love them!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow!!! love the variety of projects today!!! such a talented group of women!

    ReplyDelete
  50. The stamp party button is on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips