Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winners from Challenge #124 - Polka Dots


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects! Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #48 - Tammy A.

Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (5 this time!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners all are amazing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Congratulations to the winner and the top 5. Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 5 too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all so much for choosing my Valentine set to be in your Top 3. And congrats to the winner and everyone else who was chosen!

      Blessings and Hugs to All,
      Melissa M.
      M. Miranda Creations

      Delete
  3. WOW how exciting, I won!! Thank you so much for the fabulous stamp set, I love it! :) Congrats to the Top 5 as well! I will send you an email.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I left my comment as a reply to someone else! Oops!!! Anyway thank you for choosing my Valentine Set as part of the Top 5. And congrats to all the others as well!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Melissa M
    M. Miranda Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ecstatic to be in your Top 5 this week! What an honor. :o) I am delighted the team enjoyed my mailbox! Congratulations to everyone... so much talent. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips