Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DT Post by Heather - Welcome Little One!


Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a couple of baby cards with you. These cards kind of happened by accident - I was trying to clean up my crafty area, and these papers pretty much jumped out at me and begged to be made into a card!


I used the fun new Big Word Dies from My Craft Spot to cut out the Congrats, and the stamped part of the sentiment is from the Bundle of Joy stamp set.


I love when making baby cards to use the same layout and style, and make both a boy AND girl card. So I did the same card but in blues for a boy:


 I added a bow with Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot to both of them. The girl one used Petal Pink, and the boy one used Sky Blue - both are conveniently packed in the Sweet Baby set. 


If you would like to read more about this card, I would love if you stop by my blog to read more details! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips