Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Adorable Tissue Box!


Hello!  It's Kate here from Small Bits of Paper.  I've been having far too much fun making little tissue boxes lately and have another one to show you today.  These little boxes are such a sweet way to share some warm wishes when somebody is down.


To create my little sentiment pennant, I used  a Lacy Banners metal die.  This fabulous set can be used in so many ways and many of the little My Craft Spot sentiments fit inside too!


The sentiment is from the Feel Better Soon stamp set.  This set is perfect for all your get well wishes projects.  I then finished things off with some Snow Flurries sequins.  For more details on my Feel Better Soon tissue box, please visit Small Bits of Paper.

Have a fabulous day!       

10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that sweet little bear and the embossed background. The Snow Flurries sequins are the perfect, fun touch for this cutie. I know this thoughtful gift would make me feel better ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS and adorable tissue box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little tissue box, what an adorable way to help make someone feel better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project and such a clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet (and thoughtful) gift for someone not feeling so well! The cutie pie is so adorable that he alone will perk them up! :o) The embossing is gorgeous and I love those snow flurries! Excellent work, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! Now I want to do that. Beautiful job. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips