Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DT Post by Kate - 'Purr-fect' treat boxes!


Hello crafters! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper.  Yesterday, I shared a cute little lion box made for this week's design team challenge inspiration.  I had so much fun putting the lion together, I decided to make a cat box too!


The cat box was wonderfully simple to put together - but I felt that my cat needed a bit of dressing up.  Here's where some wonderful My Craft Spot products came in handy!  I used two stamps from Build a Valentine to create my own sentiment.  Build a Valentine has a lovely mix of words and phrases that can be combined - and not just for Valentine's Day either!


I used the Bow - Small metal die set to create the bow tucked by my cat's ear.  After cutting the cardstock, I ran the paper through my Cuttlebug for a bit of extra texture.  NOW my cat box looks complete!

If you would like more details on how I created my cat box, please head over to Small Bits of Paper.

My Craft Spot products used to create my cat box:

http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=16

http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=147



4 comments:

  1. Awww wow they are simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this purple cutie pie makes me smile! :o) You've so purr-fectly dolled her up into pure sweetness. The bow is stunning! Wonderful work on this adorable set. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your purr-fect little kitty boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips