Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DT Post by Sherie - Beautiful flowers!


Hello my craft friends!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a quick card to share with you today using My Craft Spot's Jar Full of Flowers stamp set and the Big Words metal die from the newest release.


I started with SU creamy caramel card stock for the base of my card. The base layer is a panel that I stamped the flowers and pretty butterflies with the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set.


I also stamped an extra flower and fussy cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. I added little limeade enamel dots from Doodlebug to the center of the flowers and in the upper right corner of the card.


The "thank you" is from the new Big Words metal die. I finished my card by adding a pretty bow with ribbon from my stash :)

For more details about my card, please visit my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion 
Thanks for stopping and have a great day! 
Sherrie K

4 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card lovely colour too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love how everyone has really been showcasing this month's new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips