Saturday, March 15, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - St. Patrick's Day Treats!


Good Morning Everyone!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a fun project to share with you using  
 My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags stamp set!

I thought with St Patrick's Day right around the corner it would be fun to make a little treat for my Granddaughter, Arya to pass out to her all daycare friends on Monday :)
 

I picked up the pretzel sticks and candy coating chips at Walmart. I then melted the chips and dipped them... some in green and some in white. I sprinkled candies on each of them and let them set up. I went back over them and drizzled the opposite color I dipped them in and once set up, put them in pretzel bags.


I then cut the 32 cute little inch warms at 3" from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge plus the layers. I kept it pretty simple as they will just tear them off and eat them anyway:)  I added a little doodling and stamped the cute sentiment on the hat with the Tiny Tags stamp set.

I tied some Pea Pod bakers twine around the pretzel bag, looped it through the hole that I punched in the side of the hat and tied a bow to finish it up :)


Thanks so much for stopping by and if you would like to see more on this project, please visit my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Have a great day! 
Sherrie K

8 comments:

  1. Super fun worms and yummy looking treat.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •


    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute!!! Those pretzels look yummy!
    Have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word these are so totally cute..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips