Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie -


Hi Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

This is Sherrie  from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a cute little birthday card using My Craft Spot's fun Birthday Wishes stamp set.


The fun pattern paper is from The Paper Studio that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I cut the zebra at 3 3/4 from the Create A Critter cartridge plus the layers. I cut a small panel for the center of the card and added a fun border using a MS punch.


The sentiment is stamped with the Birthday Wishes stamp set.  I finished by tying on a double bow with fun ribbon I had picked up at Michael's a while back and thought it matched perfectly :)

For information about this project, please visit my blog at
Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Thanks for stopping and have  a GREAT day! 
Sherrie K

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love it to bits! I love the pink girly background and pretty ribbon! Darling as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips