Friday, March 14, 2014

DT Post by Tanya - Awesome shaker card!


Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 with a sweet Shaker Card to share with you.  I think shaker cards are so much fun and I just can't seem to get enough of them!


I used lots of fabulous products from the My Craft Spot Shop to create this bright, happy card.  My sentiments are from the Scrapping Life - Everyday Stamp Set.   The top sentiment was stamped on a banner cut with the Ribbon Banners Straight Die Set. Those cute little hearts were created with the Heart Border Die Set.


And, what's a Shaker Card without some sequins?
There are so many pretty colors of Sequins to choose from at the My Craft Spot Shop and trust me, you're going to want them all!  I used Berry Red for this card and I just love how bright they are.

Well, that's about it for me today - I hope you enjoyed my card.  If you get a chance please stop by my blog at Studio 5380 and say hello!  Have a great day and I'll see you soon.

Tanya

4 comments:

  1. Tanya, your card is so lovely! Shakers are always fun, but the use of sequins and such happy colors makes this one a stand-out! I love the sentiment choice, too! Beautifully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Fabulous!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute.. love how you added all the sequins..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips