Thursday, March 6, 2014

DT Post by Tanya - Make Today . . . Amazing!


Hello everyone and welcome to My Craft Spot!
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 (formerly known as Nonna's Craft Corner).  I've got a bright, happy, fun card to share with you today:


That fun little scooter is an SVG file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the sun is from the Silhouette Online Store.


I didn't like the center portion of the sun SVG file so I replaced it with a circle cut from the Tiny Doilies Die Set.  This circle, of course, was perfect for my sentiment and fit my sunshine nicely!  My super fun sentiment is from the Simply Sentiment stamp set.  This set is quickly becoming one of my favorites and I consider it a "must have".


For finishing touches, I added a bit of Stickles to the scooter lights and a few black enamel dots.  And, that pretty much wraps it up!  I hope you will stop by my new blog (Studio 5380) for more photos and info on this fun card.  Have a great day and I'll see you soon....

Tanya

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! Sweet sentiment!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the adorable little pink scooter!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about the sweetest scooter in the entire world? :o) I love every detail, Tanya! I love that the scooter is zooming along the stitching and the sentiment-centered sun is fabulous! Marvelous!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips