Monday, March 31, 2014

MCS & PPPR Blog Hop Winner!!


It was so much fun to team up with PPPR for our blog hop last weekend!  I hope you all enjoyed the fun, Springy inspiration as much as I did!

It's time to announce a winner of the $20.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot from the Spring Blog Hop!

I agree Kim...all the projects were super cute and oh so inspirational! Love all the details you added to your projects today! Great creations!

Congratulations, Sue!!  Click HERE to contact me so I can get your prize to you.  :)


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue! Have fun spending your gift certificate!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sue! Enjoy those scrapy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sue! Have fun with the new goodies:) Thanks for hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tickled pink to win...now to go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sue! Happy shopping! Yay! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips