Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Challenge #128 - Cute Critters!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge:  Cute Critters!

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


Kate's card is so sweet! I love her adorable zebra!


Kate's tags are so pretty! She used the  Tiny Banners and Toppers and Small Alphabet metal dies to create these.


MCS Supplies:
Metal dies: Ribbon Banners - Straight, Tiny Banners and Toppers, Small Alphabet


Sherrie

Sherrie's bear is adorable! I LOVE those eyes! What a sweet card!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:   Tiny Tags 3, Build a Valentine
Metal Dies:   Lacy Banners, Fancy Edges
Bakers Twine:  Maraschino
 

 Karen

I love the shape of Karen's cute card! So many fun details! Her butterflies are gorgeous!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Jar Full of Flowers (butterflies), Tiny Tags 3
Metal Dies: Scrapping Life Cards (heart door on beehive), Tiny Tags
Bakers Twine: Black Licorice



I love Gwen's adorable Panda Bear! What a fun card! Her banner is super cute too!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Tiny Tags 3
Metal Dies:   Tiny Banners & Toppers
Bakers Twine:  Lemon Tart


This week's prize:  Scrapping Life - Everyday

Scrapping Life - Everyday stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!



14 comments:

  1. soooo cute is your zebra! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples! So hard to choose a favorite! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we need to use your stamps to play along in this challenge? I only have some of your dies so far. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loly - you do not need to use my stamps to play along. :)

      Delete
  4. Love this Super cute & fun Challenge!! Adorable projects!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute critters. I just inherited two cute critters my daughter's dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the little critters, the cards are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such darling DT creations! I love the honeycomb card so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable creations DT!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips