Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Challenge #129 - Pinterest Inspired Challenge!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Pinterest Inspired
Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


I love Heather's elegant card!  Her bow and button combo is so pretty and I love the sequins!


MCS Products:
Stamps:  Thank You
Metal Dies:  Big Words, Scrapping Life Cards 
Sequins:  Chocolate Sundae
Jute String: Natural


Tanya

Tanya's layered flower is sooooo pretty! I love her stitching as well! Wow!


MCS Products:
Stamps:  Big Sentiments 2
Sequins:  Pumpkin


Karen

Karen's card is beautiful! Her corner pieces are so pretty and I love her cute tag!


MCS Products:
Metal Dies: Tiny Tags
Crinkle Ribbon: Buttercup
Jute String: Natural




Ally

Ally's card is so sweet!! I love her inking and soft colors! So pretty! Her bunny is beautiful!


MCS Products:
Metal Dies: Tiny Doilies 2, Small Alphabet (butterfly), Fancy Edges 
Crinkle Ribbon:  Petal Pink

This week's prize:

Happy Easter stamp set
Happy Easter stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Such pretty projects, love all of the gorgeous embellishments and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT inspiration I love the inspiration picture. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the DT did a marvelous job on their creations for this challenge. So many eye catching components on each of them.

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips