Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Challenge #131 - Thank You cards and Gifts!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Thank You cards and gifts

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Heather

Heather's card is stunning! I love the background texture and her vintage car image - so pretty!


MCS Products:
Stamps:  Thank You


Tanya

 Tanya's flower shaped card is gorgeous! I love all of the fun patterns she used and her ladybug looks amazing! Super cute card!


MCS Products:
Stamps:  Chalkboard Sentiments

Ally

 Ally's card is gorgeous! Her papers are soooo pretty and I love the gold embossing on her sentiment! Wow!


MCS Products:
Stamps:  Tickets
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Straight, Scrapping Life Cards

This week's prize:

Big Sentiments 2 stamp set
Big Sentiments 2 stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Visit the Gallery to see over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!



3 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips