Monday, March 3, 2014

Winners! Winners! Winners!


Thanks for celebrating with us this last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies and then sharing all of our creations with you.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

 So, you probably want to know who won all of  the fun prizes from last week . . . !!!

Party Button Post winner (from the Stamp Party Invitation post) - stamp set of your choice!

Birthday Wishes stamp set
Birthday Wishes stamp set

Congratulations #27 - Karenladd - You won the stamp set of your choice!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Karenladd said - "And my current favorite stamp is Birthday Wishes. I can always use more fun birthday sentiments!"

 Monday - (Happy Easter stamp set)

Happy Easter stamp set

Congratulations #22 - Cindy Womack!  You won the Happy Easter stamp set!

Cindy said - "Just came from Karen's blog where I always go to see the most amazing work! I am so inspired by all your talented designers. Love the owl treat box :) What a fun and adorable gift. Have a blessed week"

Tuesday - (Cute Critters stamp set)

Cute Critters stamp set

Congratulations #4 - Naomi Edwards!  You won the Cute Critters stamp set!

Naomi said - "Kimberly I love your project and that note book edge die cut is a must have!!!! I thought it was a great idea to use this piece on a 12" by 12", great solution when we over shoot the runway, hahaha.  All the cards and projects by the DT is Awesome!!! Loving how the dies and sentiments are being showcased, you have such a great team!!!"

 Wednesday - (Sequins:  Tickled Pink, Lemon Meringue, Toadally Green)



Conratulations #49 - J Aquan!  You won the Sequins pack!

J Aquan said - "Oh my goodness - I am so ready to fast forward the calendar and have some warm weather! These creations simply warm the heart! Which will have to do for now in Toronto! lol
Thank you for sharing your great designs!"

Thursday - (Tiny Tags metal die set)

Tiny Tags metal dies

Conratulations #10 - Glora!  You won the Tiny Tags metal die set!

Glora said - "I think these are BEAUTIFUL. Just a bit of spring to bright my day. I love how they can be used with existing jar set or on their own too. Awesome sneaks!"

 Friday - (Stamping All Around Spring stamp set)

Stamping All Around Spring stamp set

Conratulations #24 - Iris!  You won the Stamping All Around Spring stamp set!

Iris said - "Great little cards and I love the doilies."

Saturday Blog Hop - (Big Sentiments 2 stamp set)

Big Sentiments 2 stamp set

Conratulations #26 - Tammy!  You won the Big Sentiments 2 stamp set!

Tammy said - "What a great release! Your card is amazing! Love the typewriter cut!"

Congratulations!!
 Be sure to email me so that I can get your prizes in the mail.  :)

Highlights from last week!

Big Sentiments stamp set

Big Sentiments 2 stamp set























 
 




















Click HERE to go shopping!
Happy crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Fantastic new stamp sets and dies. I'm off to do a little shopping. ;) AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congratulations to everyone and congratulations on a fun new release! I'm excited to have won the tiny tag metal dies. I will send you an e-mail soon. Thanks! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations to all of the winners! Enjoy your new goodies! :o) Such a fun little highlight reel from last week, too... what a phenomenal release, Kimberly! :o) I'm still happy dancing.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so excited to be a winner! Off to email and thanks so much for all the giveaways and wonderful projects from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to ALL the winners!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thrilled to be one of the winners (Friday - Stamping All Around Spring). I emailed my snail mail to you yesterday - hope I sent my email to the right place. Thanks so much for a great hop.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome!!! I haven't won anything in a very long time, love the stamp set!!! Thank you so much!!! I am busy getting ready for my own new releases so I am surprised I remembered to check in ..Whoop Whoop!

    jerri255 (at) bellaliant (dot) net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips