Saturday, April 5, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Fun Flower Gift Box!


Hi everyone this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, with a fun springy project for you.
I am really into flowers right now, probably because I am so anxious for spring and summer to get here.  I do have some tulips and crocus's coming up so that is great!
This fun little box is from SVG Cutting Files, it is the Flower Center Box.


For the tag I used the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped it with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and tied it on with Pink Sorbet Twine all from My Craft Spot.



Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute little project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Beautiful......sweet sentiment.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super sweet box. The colors are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful green box with the pretty pink flower!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and beautiful box, Gwen! I love the polka dots and the happy pink sentiment... truly a beauty! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips