Thursday, April 3, 2014

DT Post By Kate - Moo-chas Gracias!


Hello Crafting Friends!  This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper.  Have you had a chance to play along in this week's "Thank you cards/gifts" challenge yet?  If not (or even if you have!), I've got a set of thank you cards to inspire you today.


The happy cow and pretty cloud background were created with files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Of course, I also used some My Craft Spot products on my creation!  The grass was created with one of the dies from the Fancy Edges metal dies set.  I also stamped my card with a fun sentiment from the Cute Critters stamp set.  This set has lots of fabulous sentiments that match up with a variety of animals and can be used for a number of occasions.


I had so much fun creating my card that I ended up making a set of 12!!  If you'd like more information on how I put things together, please head over to Small Bits of Paper for details.

My Craft Spot products used on my cards:

http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=42

http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=146


6 comments:

  1. So stinkn CUTE Kate! Love the background and that cow is absolutely adorable! Such a great choice of sentiment to! This ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable..such a fun little cow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word these are so darn cute.. Totally love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,I love this card - Thanks so much for linking up over at GetSilvered too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, this is completely amazing! I LOVE those sweet cows and your landscape looks fantastic! Who wouldn't love to receive such an adorable thank you card? :o) Wonderfully designed as always, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too darn cute!! I just LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips