Friday, April 25, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Yeti card!


Welcome to My Craft Spot!  This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm so pleased to be sharing a fun card I made for a friend.  We always joke around yetis and mustaches - so I made her a card with a yeti with a mustache!


I used Campin' Critters and Mustaches & Glasses to create the yeti. I used the Fancy Edges metal dies set to cut the purple layers at the bottom of my card, embossing the top layer for added dimension.


The sentiment is from Stamping All Around Spring - as are the footprints.  (They're supposed to be for sweet baby feet but they go well with the Big Foot idea too!!)  I used three different dies from the Tiny Doilies metal dies set for my sentiment as well.  I finished my card by adding some Perfectly Purple sequins. 

Thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. So fun Kate! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this just makes me smile! I love that it has special meaning between you and your friend, which makes the yeti even more fantastic! His purple shoes and mustache are amazing and I love your sentiment choice! Wonderfully done, as always! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Yetti humor, this card is adorable! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips