Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Yeti Treats!


Hello friends!  This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper with a quick and easy project to share with you.


After cutting and assembling my gable box, I simply used my paper cutter to cut the panels for all four sides.  Then I used some of the fabulous products from My Craft Spot to dress things up a bit!  I stamped the white layers with footprints from Stamping All Around Spring.


The tag was cut with Tiny Tags metal dies.  The "treats" is from the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set and I used Small Alphabet metal dies to cut the letters for "yeti".  To secure the tag to the box, I used some purple jute string.  Have you seen the wonderful variety of colours of jute string at the My Craft Spot Shop?  I love them! 


Our challenge this week at My Craft Spot is Black & White plus one other colour.  Be sure to check out yesterday's post for some more inspiration - and to link up your own creation too!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips