Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - 3D Nail Polish Box!

Hi Everyone!
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I have a fun project to share with you today using My Craft Spot's Simply Sentiments stamp set.

I was checking out the files at My Scrap Chick and found this cute file I just had to make :)
 It is called the Nail Polish Bottle and Cap Trio

Isn't this just a fun 3D box??


I kept it the size the file downloaded in because I wanted to be able to put a couple small bottles of fingernail polish inside, a file and maybe even a gift card. 

The pattern paper is from Paper Studio and I embossed the layers with the Divine Swirls folder for a little texture along with some inking of the edges with TH victorian velvet.


The tag is My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies 2 metal die and stamped the sentiment with the Simply Sentiments stamp set.  I wrapped some fun tulle around it, tied a bow along with black Jute String bow and a pretty flower to the center.


As you can see, the perfect size for adding a fun little gift inside. :)  It would make a cute party favor idea for a birthday or bridal shower, don't you think?

To see more information, please visit my blog at:
Sherrie Scraps with Passion 

Thanks for stopping and have a GREAT day! 
Sherrie K

5 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the shape of the box!! What a fabulous gift idea!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling box!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a FABULOUS box!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polish box looks awesome, love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips