Thursday, April 10, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - Adorable Easter Treats!


Good Morning!
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a fun project to share with you today!

 If you are looking for a project to mass produce fairly quick for Easter and that kids would
enjoy.....here ya go!


I picked up some yummy peeps at the store. Most kids (I think) love marshmallows right? Well,
 I took them and dipped each one in Wilton's vanilla candy melts and then sprinkled fun little candies on them.


After they set up, I put each one in a clear pretzel bag which fit perfectly.  I made a tag using the Ribbon Banners~Straight metal die. I stamped the sentiment with the Happy Easter stamp set and then tied them to the pretzel bag with lilac twine :)
 Super easy and the kids will love them!


There is still a little time to play in this weeks "Easter" challenge. So, be sure to come link up your Easter projects! We would love to see what you create! 

To see more information about this project, please visit my blog at
Sherrie Scraps with Passion
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

6 comments:

  1. These are the cutest Peeps bunny pops ever!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest, yummiest treats ever, Sherrie!! You did such a fabulous job!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so yummy, love the little candies on them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips