Thursday, April 24, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - Cute Puppy Bday card!


Good Morning Everyone!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a fun birthday card to share with you today! I used My Craft Spot's Banner Sentiments and Birthday Wishes stamp sets when creating this card.


I started with a white card base and followed by layering panels of paper from my stash. I then layered a Spellbinders Floral Oval which I embossed with the Papaya Halves folder. I cut this cute little puppy in a present from a file that I purchased from  Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon called Birthday Critters with my Cameo.
 Isn't it super cute?


I popped it with foam tape onto the oval for some dimension. I added a banner using the Ribbon Banner~Wavy metal die and stamping the sentiment with the Banner Sentiments stamp set.

In the upper right corner I used the new Tiny Doilies 2 metal die and then cut a 1 1/4 " circle for the center of it from the George & Basic Shapes cartridge. The sentiment is stamped with the Birthday Wishes  stamp set. I topped it off with a fun double bow using ribbon from my stash.

For more information on this card, please visit my blog at:
Sherrie Scraps with Passion 

Have a super day and thanks for stopping!
Sherrie K

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the banner too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Sherrie!! What a happy card!! The puppy is so sweet!! I love how you've added the sentiments!! So, so fun!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a pretty card and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet birthday card, Sherrie! The precious pup warms my heart and I love the combo of the wavy banner and elegant doily! Lovely work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips