Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DT Post by Tanya - Put On Your Party Hat & Celebrate!


Hello everyone, this is Tanya from Studio 5380!
I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand. So, I thought I would try to build up a stash so that I'm not always trying to create something two hours before I need it!  With that said, be prepared for lots of birthday cards in my future posts.

I thought I would share this bright, happy birthday card with you today:


I just love the bold colors on this one!
The fun, polka-dot party hat is from the "Make A Wish" cutting files by Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.


 The colorful banners were so quick and easy to create using the Ribbon Banners Straight Die Set. And how fun is this sentiment from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set?  I have a bit of a sequin obsession these days so I used several of the great colors available in the My Craft Spot Shop: Caribbean Blues, Pumpkin, Toadally Green and Tickled Pink.  You can see all the gorgeous sequins by clicking here.  Trust me, you are going to want need a package in every color!

I always try to make the inside of my cards pretty ....


I used more pretty banners and another great sentiment from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set for the inside of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a peek at my birthday card - there will be more to come!  Have a great day and I'll be seeing you soon...

Tanya

6 comments:

  1. Super fun card, Tanya! The bold patterns and colors are eye catching. I really like your sentiment choices and your creativity in using the banner dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN birthday card Tanya! Love the colors and the adorable sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute festive card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips