Friday, April 4, 2014

Guest Designer - Annette Allen!


Good Morning and Happy April 4th everyone. My name is Annette Allen from My Clever Creations. I am so excited to be here with you today as your Guest Designer. I was just thrilled to have been asked to create with these lovely stamps. I hope that I can inspire you today.


Today I am using My Craft Spot: Jar Full of Flowers. Now let me tell you this set was so fun to create with. All of the images stamp gorgeous and so many fun ways to use this set. On this first card I stamped the butterfly images multiple times on some scrap card-stock, then cut each butterfly out so I could place them exactly where I wanted them. I used Memento Radiant Neons: Electric Blue, Electric Purple, Electric Green and Electric Coral.

 

I then added this lovely sentiment to make it a special Mother's Day card.

My Craft Spot: Jar Full of Flowers

On this card I stamped the flowers on a separate piece of card-stock, then cut them out so I could place them on the stems and add a little dimension too. 


Thank you so much for having me today.
Make sure and stop by my blog for a fun Giveaway.
CLICK HERE to go directly to my blog.

Happy Crafting

16 comments:

  1. Oh my - your cards are absolutely beautiful Annette! I love the bright, spring colors you used for the butterflies and flowers - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, your cards are stunning! The neon butterflies are truly exquisite and the flowers could not be sweeter! Such beautiful use of color in both of your projects... and such marvelous designs! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Annette on your GDS!!
    Both are absolutely Beautiful!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, your cards are beautiful! So colorful and such great designs!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are just lovely! I love how the butterflies and flowers have a 3-D look and the colors are beautiful.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips