Thursday, April 17, 2014

Subscribe to My Craft Spot News & 25% off select stamps!


Do you want to know about new items or sales before anyone else?  I almost always send an email to everyone who has subscribed to My Craft Spot Shop before I post it on my blog.  Click HERE to subscribe now!

Subscribe to My Craft Spot news!


Today is the last day for 25% off select stamps and metal dies!

2 new stamp sets plus one set of metal dies added for today only.

Click HERE to see all of the sale items


Big Sentiments 2 stamp set   Happy Easter stamp set

Simply Sentiments stamp set Jar Full of Flowers stamp set

Stamping All Around Spring stamp set  


Big Words metal dies

Prices good until 12:00 p.m. MST Friday (April 18th)

Head on over to the Shop to see all of the sale items!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips