Monday, May 5, 2014

Challenge #136 - Mother's Day or Spring


Hello my creative friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Mother's Day/Spring
(Inspire us with a Mother's Day card or anything Spring!)

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Gwen

Gwen's flowers are gorgeous! I love all of her inking and glitter!  What a fun shape card!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Stamping All Around Spring
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies



Kate's card is so pretty! I love those sweet birds!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Happy Easter


 Karen's card is beautiful! I love the sequins on her whipped topping! Her details are all gorgeous!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Tiny Tags 2
Crinkle Ribbon: Pink Bubblegum
Sequins: Tickled Pink



Sherrie's flowers and butterflies are sooooo pretty! I love all of her beautiful details!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Jar Full of Flowers and Simply Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies and Tiny Doilies 2

This week's prize:

Flowers - Rolled Roses metal die set

http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=179


Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

Click on the pictures below to see the newest metal dies!

http://mycraftspotshop.com/catalog.php?item=179    Washi Tape metal dies

In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge, and all the inspiration. I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects.....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations!! LOVE the new dies too!! Love those washi dies.. just awesome!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad I found your blog. Beautiful inspirational projects!! I am entering my creation first time here:) Thank you for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration! I am a first time participant for your challenge :) thanks you for the chance to play!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips