Saturday, May 24, 2014

DT Post by Ally - Beautiful graduation card!


Hello! It's Ally from Rock Paper Cricut, with a quick and easy graduation card. My Craft Spot products made it easy for me to create a graduation card for my friend's son, Spencer, who will be graduating from High School this June.


I cut the *Congrats* from the Big Words metal dies set. The silver foiled cardstock I used for the *Congrats*, looks awesome! It was easy to personalize my card with jute that matched the school colors. Did you know My Craft Spot Shop carries 17 different colors of jute?! 
 

I stamped *Start each day with the Thought that something Wonderful is about to Happen* is from the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set. Such a great message!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by My Craft Spot Blog for some crafty inspiration. :)
~Ally



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Ally!!! I love the pattern paper and the fun silver foiled cardstock your used for the congrats. I love the sentiment you used for your card to! I Great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips