Thursday, May 15, 2014

DT Post by Heather - Beautiful Sympathy card


Good morning! Heather here sharing a card using a bit of distress ink - another card perfect for this weeks challenge! For this one, I used a bit of Antique Linen distress ink to soften the edges of my white panel:


I had a need this week of a few sympathy cards - and the sentiments on this stamp set - With Deepest Sympathy - has so many beautiful and perfect sentiments on it:


I also used a bit of Natural Jute String on my card - one of my all time favorite embellishments!

For more details on this card and how I made it - I would love it if you stop by my blog, Houses Built of Cards. In the meantime, I hope you will join in with the inking challenge this week - and have a great day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Heather, I really wish you didn't need to make sympathy cards... but of course your design is beautiful. That sentiment set is incredible and I especially love the one you chose. The image you paired with it is lovely, as is the background paper. The soft touch of ink is like a heavenly glow. Wonderfully done! Sending hugs to everyone who is grieving.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the soft edges and the sentiment takes center stage too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is so lovely. I've never seen a Sympathy stamp set this gorgeous. Wonderful work Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips