Friday, May 9, 2014

DT Post by Karen - Berry Sweet Jar Tag!


Happy Friday, crafty friends! This is Karen from Kaleidoscopic Sparkles to share a fun tag with you!

I'm planning to make a sweet little set of mason jar-shaped tags for a gift and this is my first one. The mason jar is from the Jar Basics stamp set, which I heat-embossed a deep shade of blue and cut out with the coordinating Jar Basics metal die set.


I chose gorgeous papers from a Susan Winget K and Company collection for my fruit-filled jar. This glossy-fruit design is one of the main reasons I bought the pad! (Don't ask me why I didn't stamp the lid... I cannot believe I missed that part!) 


The sentiment is one of my favorites from Kimberly's Tasty Treats stamp set, which is heat-embossed to match the jar. I was delighted to discover it fits nicely within the Tiny Doilies 2 metal dies! I accented it with pearls to match my pearl-centered Denim crinkle ribbon.

Precious butterflies...


You may have noticed I often have butterflies on my projects! I love them as much as I love sparkles. :o) I colored two butterflies from the Jar Full of Flowers stamp set with my Copic markers, fussy-cut them out, and covered them in Star Dust.

I love the fun dimension you can give these butterfly stamps of Kimberly's!


For more information about this pretty little project, hop on over to my blog! Thank you for visiting and I wish you a blessed weekend! :o)

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the Mason Jar shape!! The papers and details are just fabulous!! What a stunning tag!! Love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips