Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Beautiful card!

Welcome crafting friends! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper. I fell in love with last week's beautiful freebie file from the Silhouette Online Store and just had to try it out (although I did adjust things slightly).  This card was so quick and easy to put together!!


I used the NEW Washi Tape metal dies for my sentiment, embossing the longer piece with a basket weave folder. I then stamped the smaller piece with a sentiment from the Thank You stamp set.  The most time-consuming part of making this card was waiting for the Silhouette to do its work with the cutting!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Kate - love the way you used the new Washi Tape Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a true beauty, Kate! The design is gorgeous and I love your color choice. The sentiment is endearing and will mean so much to the recipient. Lovely work, as always! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips