Tuesday, May 6, 2014

DT Post by Tanya - Cute Summer Tag!


Hello everyone and welcome to My Craft Spot!
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 and I have a fun summertime project to share with you today.  Summer has arrived here in the south and we have been working to get our pool in shape for lots of fun in the sun!  I picked up a few new beach towels and thought I would dress this one up a bit to give to my granddaughter Emma (who would live in the pool if allowed)....


I rolled this bright beach towel up and tied it into place with some orange and pink tulle, making a big bow on one side.

The cute little bathing beauty is a cutting file from SVG Cutting Files called "Fun in the Sun".


I found the perfect sentiment for my project on the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.....


I consider this set a "must have" because it is so versatile and covers so many occasions.

Okay, that about wraps it up for me today - thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you soon,

Tanya

3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie patootie!! adorable tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure sweetness, Tanya! The beach beauty just fills my heart with happiness. :o) Marvelous project and so sweetly designed! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips