Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mini Release Day #1 - Rolled Flowers metal dies!


Today is the first day of our Mini Release!  We have had so much fun playing with the new metal dies and I'm excited to show you all of the awesome projects my design team created!

Both of the new metal die sets are available to purchase right now!

Today we are featuring the new Flowers - Rolled Roses metal dies.  There are 2 flowers in this set that are just the perfect size for cards and gift bags. 


My card base is a cut file from a PPPR and the lattice panel is a cut file that comes with the Silhouette.  I lightly inked around the edges of each piece of my card with Walnut Distress ink. 


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Bundle of Joy
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses
Jute String:  Sage


Here is a video showing the new Rolled Roses metal dies:



Flowers - Rolled Roses metal die set


Check out these fun projects made by my terrific design team members!:

Heather

I love Heather's tag and pocket on the front of her gift bag - so clever and pretty! 



Just beautiful!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses, Tiny Doilies 2 (the tiny vellum doily behind the flowers)
Crinkle Ribbon:  Spring Moss
Jute String:  Sage


Ally

Ally's card is absolutely gorgeous! I love every single detail and her felt roses are amazing!


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies: Flowers - Rolled Roses, Fancy Edges, and Scrapping Life Cards
Crinkle Ribbon: Vanilla Bean

Sherrie 

 Sherrie's flowers are soooo pretty - love the inking


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags 3 
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses, Tiny Doilies 2 and Tiny Tags
Bakers Twine: Mandarin



Tanya

Tanya's gift bag is beautiful! I love the small rose on her bow and the cluster of pretty flowers with the sequins! Simply gorgeous!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses, Ribbon Banners - Straight
Sequins:  Toadally Green
Jute String: Sage


Gwen

 I love the sweet flower hair clips Gwen made! Makes me wish my girls were still little! :)


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses



Tanya

Tanya 's sweet grand daughter is so cute - love the outfit!  The felt flowers are such a pretty accent on her picture frame! 


MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses

Robin

Robin's flowers are so pretty! I love her gorgeous embossed background too!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses, Ribbon Banners - Straight 
Jute String:  Pink



Kate

Kate's little boxes are so fun! So sweet with the flowers on top!



MCS Supplies:
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses, Fancy Edges

Karen

 Karen's birthday wands are beautiful! What a gorgeous centerpiece they will be for her Mom's special day!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags 3
Metal Dies:  Flowers - Rolled Roses



How about some blog candy?!

Gift Certificate - $15

  I will randomly pick one of our blogs (mine or one of my design team members) and then pick a winner from the comments left on that blog for today's posts.  So, the more comments you leave, the better your chance to win!


I am also giving away a $20.00 gift certificate - winner picked from customer orders placed today!

Gift Certificate - $20

**Prize winners will be announced on Monday**

Flowers - Rolled Roses metal die set


Washi Tape metal die set


Click HERE to go shopping!

Come back tomorrow for lots of fun projects using the new Washi Tape metal die set!


24 comments:

  1. So excited to find you through Heathers blog. I love the new flower dies? Thanks for the video. Im bookmarking it. Will have to add these dies to my want list and get them in my possession soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful what a fun set! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a gorgeous die cut, makes incredibly beautiful flowers and I love all the cards you've all created. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these new rolled flower dies! I enjoyed watching the video. Love the look of the tissue paper flowers! Gorgeous creations by your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I like the lattice and the flowers are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful Kimberly! The flowers look gorgeous! I have to tell you how impressed I am that the dies cut delicate papers as well as felt! What a versatile tool to have for all types of crafting!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kimberly! I have always liked that style card base! The lattice panel looks amazing and the flowers are simple gorgeous! I loved working with these dies...so fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what beautiful projects!!! You ladies did a gorgeous job!!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those rolled roses are so perfectly beautiful! All of the DT projects are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Amazing projects and I love this new flower die set! So many possibilities! I really like the decorated bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your video! I had no idea you could cut felt, tissue paper, and other materials with metal dies. WOW. Your flowers in the video are so gorgeous, especially the yellow tissue one. I have to try this. Everyone projects are inspiring and creative. GREAT DT showcase for this one! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! They are just GORGEOUS!! BEAUTIFUL flower dies!!!
    GORGEOUS creations!!
    Love, Love, Love this mini RELEASE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty showcasing by all your fabulous DT members... love that flower die and can't wait to see that washi tape die showcasing....

    ReplyDelete
  14. What I love this new die. What beautiful flowers you can make with it. Perhaps someone can do a tutorial showing how they make them. Mine never turn out that beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the video on the flowers you make it look so easy. Mine never turn out that well. Will have to try your new die and see if that will give me better flowers. Love the DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! The DT did a fabulous job showcasing the Flowers dies.... Great die set Kimberly! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. How gorgeous!! This is going to be a go-to die for all occasions!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful! Love the rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card Kimberly! Love those rolled flowers!!
    AMAZING DT projects as well!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those flowers! Love the ones you made with mulberry and tissue paper. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE those flowers - I really need to figure out how to do these, your video makes it look so easy, but I'm such a spazz and don't think I could do it :) All the projects look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh..these little rolled flowers are so adorable! Love the creative way your DT used them...those flower wands are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips