Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Challenge #137 - Inking technique!


Hello my creative friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Inking!
(Any inking technique)

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects created by two of my awesome design team members!!:


Tanya's inking is amazing! I love the pretty colors and how she blended them together! So beautiful with the dot stencil - Wow!


MCS Supplies:
Sequins:  Caribbean
Black Jute String


Heather

Heather's card is so fun! I love what she did with her ink, such a beautiful rainbow of color!  What a perfect background for this sentiment!


MCS Supplies:

This week's prize:
Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!



8 comments:

  1. Both are Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love both of these cards! They are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Tanya and Heather! Wow, love the inking on both of these:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations and thanks for another great challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this stamp set is LOVELY! I am delighted to participate this week. I got busy with my inks this week, which I don't always do. Super excited to join you. Fabulous DT inspirations.
    Blessings to all,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT projects! Lovin' my new Tiny Tag stamps!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips