Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Challenge #139 - Wedding!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Memorial Day!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Wedding

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


Tanya's gift box is really pretty! I love the flower she made and the glittery bells are beautiful! Wow!


MCS Supplies:
Metal dies:  Rolled Flowers
Stamps:  Big Sentiments  
Crinkle Ribbon:  Vanilla Bean


Heather

Heather's card is gorgeous! I love the soft colors - so pretty!


MCS Supplies:
Stamps:  Happily Ever After, Postage Stamps
Sequins:  Caribbean


Ally's cards are beautiful! I love the birds and her sentiment doilies are gorgeous!


MCS Supplies:
Metal dies: Fancy Edges and Tiny Doilies 2
Crinkle Ribbon: Vanilla Bean

This week's prize:

Happily Ever After stamp set

Happily Ever After stamp set


Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:




Happy crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Such Lovely creations!! Awesome job ladies!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects by everyone! hope to come back and join in the challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make a wedding card, and I'm not normally good at it, so this will be a great challenge for me. Thanks, as always, for a great challenge with a lovely prize. I just ADORE My Craft Spot. Have a blessed week! I really will try to play along this week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips