Monday, May 5, 2014

Winners from the Mini Release!


Blog candy from the Mini Release!

  I randomly picked one of our blogs (mine or one of my design team members) and then picked a winner from the comments left on that blog for that day's post. Clear as mud?!

Gift Certificate - $15

Mini Release Day #1 Winner -  Comment #18 from Tanya's blog

Indy said - "Spectacular projects! These flowers add such a feminine touch!"

Congratulations, Indy!  You won a $15.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

Mini Release Day #2 Winner - Comment #6  from Gwen's blog

Creative M said, "WOW!! This is AMAZING and so BEAUTIFUL!!"

Congratulations Creative M!  You won a $15.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

**Send me an email so I can email your gift certificates to you**

I appreciate all my awesome customers!  So . . .  I decided to pick a winner from customer orders placed on both days of the Mini Release!

Gift Certificate - $20

Mini Release Customer Winners - Emma Rivera & Tammy Broyles

Congratulations!  You each won a $20.00 gift certificate to My Craft Spot!!

**Send me an email so I can email your gift certificates to you**



Highlights from the Mini Release

Rolled Roses Metal Dies  & Washi Tape Metal Dies



 

 







 

 

Click HERE to go shopping!


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Yiippee!! I am one of the winners! Thank you!!
    It was an AWESOME release!!!
    Congrats to ALL winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations and well done all of you lucky winners x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips