Tuesday, May 27, 2014

You're Invited!


Hello, my crafty friends!  It's happening again! You're all invited to join the party at My Craft Spot!  We will be celebrating My Craft Spot's newest release of stamps and metal dies all week starting June 2nd!

Each day you will get a sneak peek at one of  4 new stamp sets, plus 2 sets of metal dies!  My Design Team and I have created lots of fun projects and ideas to share with you.  We even have 2 guest designers joining us this time! You won't want to miss it!  I can hardly wait to show you all of the new stamp sets and metal dies!!!

You will have a chance to win some blog candy each day of the party!
Come join our blog hop on the last day of the party (Saturday) with fun prizes and great project ideas at each stop along the hop.

My Craft Spot


**To add this button to your blog, simply copy the html code from the box above, click on 'design' at the top of your blog, click on 'layout', click on 'add gadget',  click on 'html/javascript' and paste the code into the empty field.  Then click 'save' and you are done.

Want to win a fun stamp set of your choice from My Craft Spot?


Just leave a comment on this post  letting me know that you have added the stamp party button to your blog (or Pinterest, Facebook, etc.) for a chance to win a stamp set! of your choice.  Leave a second comment letting me know what your favorite stamp set is for another chance to win.

Be sure to check out our online store!



Happy crafting!

32 comments:

  1. How fun! Looking forward to seeing what your AMAZING DT has created!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pasted the stamp release button to my blog right sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fav stamp is Chalkboard Sentiments that I do not have & would like very much to win. I have Tiny Tags 2 which I've used a lot. I also have Candy Corn Kisses.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Button is added!! Always love seeing your new releases!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually really loving that Chalkboard Sentiments....I can see lots of uses for that!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday wishes set looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have popped the image on my side bar

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Excited! Looking forward to the new release! I Have your button on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite stamp set...hummmm I LOVE so many of them... :o) I don't think I have the Banner sentiments one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am excited to see what everyone has created! I am sure they are all FABULOUS! I added the button to my blog:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your stamps..one of my fav's so far would have to be the Big Sentiments and Big Sentiments 2 :)
    I am dying to see all the new ones!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see the new release!! How exciting!! I've added your party button to my blog!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's hard to pick a favorite but of the ones I don't have, I'd have to go with Banner Sentiments!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited for a new release!! I've added the button to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow what a fun set.. can't wait to see the entire release..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait for the new release's....so exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super excited Kimberly. I added the Release Party to my blog.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super HAPPY!!! Added the Stamp Party release button on my blog..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of my favorites would be Big Sentiments!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your button is on my blog! Can't wait to see what new goodies you have!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think my favorite stamp set is Simply Sentiments. But I so love all of the Tiny Tags sets, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I linked your button in my side bar. I love tiny tags set too. Waiting to see the entire release....
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have added the stamp party button to my blog. Can't wait to see the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite set is the Chalkboard Sentiments. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I pinned! Thanks!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/26106872815537832/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the "Bon Appetit" stamp set! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've added your Party Button to my blog. Thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think the Bon Appetit stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love tiny tags stamp set very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. looking to buy a stamp set from you but can't access anything to buy it.How do i BUY a stamp set from you? bob at mrl509@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips