Thursday, June 19, 2014

3-D Guitar box!




My daughter and I had so much fun making guitar boxes.  Her guitar actually turned out better than mine . . .  I just haven't had a chance to snap a picture of it yet.  She stores her guitar picks in her box.  How fun is that?!



I used Natural jute twine for the guitar strings.

 
I cut this sweet tag out using the Tiny Tags metal die set.


The cut file is from SVG cuts.


I thought it would be fun to see this sentiment each time the box is opened. 


The music sentiment and Treble cleff stamp are from the new Music stamp set.

Music stamp set

Happy crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Great guitar box! The sentiments are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3D Guitar is musically wonderful. I wish I could cut SVG files. I have a regular Cricut & no SVG software. My daughter plays acoustic guitar and this would be great for her.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! What a GREAT project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful as always your so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this!? The inking looks amazing and love the sentiment inside! My son would get a kick out of this! LOVE it Kimberly!
    Hope your having a great day:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing project, the rustic guitar is fabulous! I love the way the sentiment is stamped on the inside! This would be so fun for some yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I have a son who plays, he would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips