Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DT Post by Heater - The Time You Enjoy . . .


Good morning! Heather here to share a card with one of the new stamps sets that just released last week! I love trying to find different creative ways to use my stamps sets - I think it makes them more versatile in so many ways! For this one I used the new set called Clock Time to create a "bokeh" effect on my card:


Here is the stamp set - do you see the small circles I used? I also stamped some clocks over the top when I finished, and added a sentiment, framed by some of the pretty flourishes on the set.


I love that this is just a flat, one layer card - perfect for mailing, but has lots of dimension at the same time!


If you would like more info on my card - I would love if you stop by my blog, Houses Built of Cards to read more! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the washi tape too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful use of Clock Time, Heather! The bokeh effect is fantastic and I love your color choices for it! Gorgeous work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a card...the stamping is beautiful. Fabulous job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips