Thursday, June 12, 2014

DT Post by Heather - Look who's turning 11!


Good morning! Heather here to share a card with one of the new stamps sets that just released last week! We celebrated my oldest daughter's 11th birthday this past Sunday - and because of how many cards I make, my daughters are always excited to see what I make for them. So...I decided to make my second shaker card ever! I always think they are harder than they really are - and this one came together quite quickly!



The new Build a Birthday stamp set had EXACTLY what I need for my sentiments! LOVE when things work out that way!


I also added some Ivory Jute String.


If you would like more info on my card - I would love if you stop by my blog, Houses Built of Cards to read more! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card and so perfect in everyway x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. Love the dimension and all the sparklies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I continue to love this card to bits! Fantastic design and one of the sweetest shakers I've seen! Beautifully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is such a sweet card! Love the sparkly shaker!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute & Fun card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips