Tuesday, June 10, 2014

DT Post by Robin - Hello Friend!


Hello everyone, I'm sharing a fun card with you using three metal die sets.

The metal dies I used are the Tiny Banners & ToppersSmall Alphabet and the brand new Word Quotes, all are available in the My Craft Spot shop -HERE.

I love the new Word Quote die and have already made several cards using this die set. I've also made a few photo tutorials on my blog of ideas on how to use this 4 piece metal die set, view the tutorials -HERE.

The banner was fun to make, I just cut 5 of the banners to use from the  Tiny Banners metal die set, added a flower on each banner using the Small Alphabet metal die set, the "hello" letters were cut from that set as well.

I strung each banner on a piece of Bakers Twine.  The bows I tied individually then hot glued them the end of each banner.


I used one die from the Word Quotes die set ... the word "friend" I cut it directly on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of patterned paper.


Close up of the banner:


And even closer.


For more creative inspiration please come visit my blog at Robin's Creative Cottage.

7 comments:

  1. I love it! So festive and pretty! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Gorgeous card! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Robin! I love how you so wonderfully incorporated all of those dies... that banner is just the sweetest! Lovely work, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, the patterned paper is gorgeous, I just love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! The colors are so pretty.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love this idea...the dies are wonderful. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips